Ad Index


  • SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES. ORDER FOR PUBLICATION, REQUESTING CHILD CUSTODY. Located at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles 90012 - Central District. CASE number - BY889616. On behalf of Petitioner - Maria Del Rosario Perez, a Request for Order - Child Custody, has been filed against Respondent - Juan Manuel Jaimes. The court finds that the respondent cannot be served in any other manor specified in the California Code of Civil Procedure. The court orders that the respondent be served by publication at least once per week for four successive weeks in a paper of general circulation. Juan Manuel Jaimes, you have 30 CALENDAR DAYS after this Summons and Petition are served on you to file a Response to Petition to Establish Parental Relationship (form FL-220) or Response to Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Children (form FL-270) at the court and serve a copy on petitioner. A letter or phone call will not protect you. If you do not file your Response on time, the court may make the orders affecting the custody of your children. You may be ordered to pay support and attorney fees and costs. If you cannot pay the filing fee, ask the clerk for a fee waiver form. If you want legal advice, contact a lawyer immediately. Date filed July 24, 2014. Publish Dates: 08/28/14; 09/04/14 09/11/14; 09/18/14
  • PUBLIC NOTICES SUMMONS NOTICE TO DEFENDANT: FEREYDOON Z. VAHDATI; AND DOES 1 TO 50. YOU ARE BEING SUED BY PLAINTIFF: BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. CASE NUMBER: LC101369 NOTICE! You have been sued. The court may decide against you without your being heard unless you respond within 30 days. Read the information below. You have 30 CALENDAR DAYS after this summons and legal papers are served on you to file a written response at this court and have a copy served on the plaintiff. A letter or phone call with not protect you. Your written response must be in proper legal form if you want the court to hear your case. There may be a court form that you can use for your response. You can find these court forms and more information at the California Courts Online Self-Help Center (, your county law library, or the courthouse nearest you. If you cannot pay the filling fee, ask the court clerk for a fee waiver form. If you do not file your response on time, you may lose the case by default, and your wages, money, and property may be taken without further warning from the court. There are other legal requirements. You may want to call an attorney right away. If you do not know an attorney, you want to call an attorney referral service. If you cannot afford an attorney, you may be eligible for free legal services from a nonprofit legal services program. You can locate these nonprofit groups at the California Legal Services Web site (, the California Courts Online Self-Help Center (, or by contacting you local court or county bar association. NOTE: The court has a statutory lien for waived fees and costs on any settlement or arbitration award of $10,000 or more in a civil case. The court's lien must be paid before the court will dismiss the case. The name and address of the court is: Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, 6230 Sylmar Ave. Van Nuys, CA 91401. The name, address, and telephone number of plaintiff's attorney, or plaintiff without an attorney, is: Keenan E. McClenahan, Esq MILES, BAUER, BERGSTROM & WINTERS, LLP, 2200 Paseo Verde Parkway Suite 250, Henderson, Nevada 89052. DATE: Feb 28 2014. Sherri R. Carter. Clerk , by Christine Tehrani, Deputy Pub: 09/18, 09/25, 10/02, 10/09.
©2014 LA Weekly, LP, All rights reserved.